Welcome to my blog post about how to mini cut! My name is Holly Baxter and I am an experienced fitness coach who has helped many individuals achieve their desired body goals. In this post, I will be sharing with you my expert insights on what a mini cut is, how to properly execute it, and what you can expect to achieve through this process. Whether you are looking to lose body fat for a competition or simply want to improve your overall physique, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
So we’ve talked a lot about the ‘defining parameters’ of a MINI CUT ✂️ these past two weeks….. but let’s be real…. this is totally for my own selfish benefit with the ARNOLDS coming up in March 😝. But hey, I know you guys want to know how to do this safely and effectively too 😘 Your welcome 😉
This week I show you step-by-step calculations showing EXACTLY how I plan out weight loss over 10 day period
I show you what ➗ MATH ➕ is required to determine what a specific ‘calorie deficit’ equates to in grams / kilos ⚖️ . This information is based off all the available case studies in bodybuilders & athletes which look at weight loss and the relative amounts of fat mass & lean mass lost during a diet☝🏽, which I will point out, includes females ! HELL YEH!
So it’s pretty FREEKIN COOL 😎 so go watch this video! ✌🏽
Want Access to My Training Programs?
Want My Diet Coaching App?
Want to Take Your Fitness Knowledge to the Next Level?
Want Me as Your Coach?
Follow Me on Instagram
Check Out My Website
How to MINI CUT – APD Holly Baxter
A Mini Cut is a short-term program of weight loss or fat loss, usually lasting for about 4-6 weeks. It is also known as ‘mini diet,’ which is focused on decreasing body fat while keeping the muscle mass intact. Holly Baxter, an Australian Physique Coach, has developed an effective and efficient way of doing a Mini Cut. This Macro-based approach gives amazing results, ensuring long-lasting benefits in the shortest possible period. This article will explain the step-by-step process of Holly’s Mini Cut and provide tips to help you get the best results.
What is a Mini Cut?
A Mini Cut is a structured and focused fat loss program. The goal is to lose fat while preserving most, if not all, of the muscle mass. It is usually a short-term plan that focuses on rapid fat loss in a defined period. A Mini Cut helps to reset your metabolism, eliminate cravings, and kickstart progress towards long-term fat loss goals.
Why a Mini Cut?
A Mini Cut is essential for several reasons:
- It helps your body release excess fat by speeding up metabolism and promote fat loss
- It eliminates cravings, hunger, and sluggishness
- It is an opportunity to reset the body and make a fresh start in your weight loss journey
- It is a social experiment, to understand the root causes of sugar cravings and how to overcome them
- It can help with diminishing health issues like high blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes, and other cardiovascular diseases
Step-by-Step Guide for MINI CUT
The following are some steps that will guide you through Holly Baxter’s Mini Cut process:
1. Calculate your macros
Calculate your macros i.e., protein, carb, and fat intake per day based on your body type, activity level, and goal. You can use a macro calculator to get the right amounts of macro-nutrients needed.
2. Find your maintenance calorie intake
Once you have your macros, calculate your maintenance calories, which are the calories you need to maintain your current weight. You can use a TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) calculator to get the right Nutrient Intake.
3. Create a calorie deficit
Next, create a calorie deficit of fewer calories. Ideally, you should aim for a calorie deficit of 20-25% below your maintenance calories.
4. Keep protein high
Ensure your protein intake is high to prevent muscle breakdown while on a calorie deficit. You should aim for at least 1.2 grams per pound of body weight per day.
5. Lower carbs and fats to create the deficit
A Mini Cut should maintain a moderate carb and fat intake with a gradual reduction to create a calorie deficit. Typically, the carb intake is reduced to 1-1.5grams per pound of body weight, and fats can go as low as 0.3 grams per pound of body weight per day.
6. Set a timeline
A Mini Cut should last 4-6 weeks. This timeline will reduce bodily stress that could lead to establishing a new healthy habit while losing the excess weight.
7. Keep track of your progress
Finally, track your progress by regularly stepping on the scale and taking body measurements, preferably once a week.
A Mini Cut is an excellent way to kickstart your journey to long-term weight loss goals. It works well in breaking the monotony of continuous weight loss with a structured approach, which drives results in a short timeline. With Holly Baxter’s easy-to-follow guide, a Mini Cut can leave one feeling refreshed, energised, and proud of their accomplishments.
5 Unique FAQs After The Conclusion
- Is a Mini Cut suitable for everyone?
- A Mini Cut is ideal for people who have been dieting for a while and are not seeing significant progress. Anyone with underlying health conditions should consult a professional before embarking on a Mini Cut.
- Can you do a Mini Cut for more than six weeks?
- No. A Mini Cut should only last 4-6 weeks, as going for more extended periods may lead to muscle breakdown.
- Do you have to exercise while on a Mini Cut?
- Although mini-cuts do not require exercise, it can help to preserve muscle mass.
- How much weight can you lose during a Mini Cut?
- You can lose anywhere from 1-2lbs of weight loss per week during a mini-cut if done right.
- Do you need to supplement on a Mini Cut?
- Depending on the protein intake, you may use additional supplements to help reach the required protein goals.